This is what $19.50 got you in 1992.
And I paid upwards of $100 just for the RHCP last year!
May not be complete or exhaustive, but a good reference nonetheless
Forwarded email time….
Dear Mrs. Samuel,
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Samuel, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.
- June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people’s carts when they weren’t looking.
- July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
- July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women’s restroom.
- July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, ‘Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away’. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.
- August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.
- August 14: Moved a ‘CAUTION - WET FLOOR’ sign to a carpeted area.
- August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he’d invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.
- August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, ‘Why can’t you people just leave me alone?’ EMTs were called.
- September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.
- September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were..
- October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the ‘Mission Impossible’ theme.
- October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his ‘Madonna look’ by using different sizes of funnels.
- October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled ‘PICK ME! PICK ME!’
- October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed ‘OH NO! IT’S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!’
- And last, but not least.. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, ‘Hey! There’s no toilet paper in here.’ One of the clerks passed out.
If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.
When you dial a wrong number, you never get an engaged one.
After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.
Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
When the body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.
The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don’t want to be seen with.
When you try to prove to someone that a machine won’t work, it will!
The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
People with the seats at the furthest from the aisle arrive last.
As soon as you sit down for a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.